- Book Launch Photos and Frivolity – Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
Tag Archives: WiHM
I was recently interviewed by Selene MacLeod for Horror Tree, a wonderful resource for authors that provides a wealth of writing advice and industry news. I’ve been subscribing to their weekly newsletter for years, and love getting the latest submission calls … Continue reading
February is Women in Horror Month (WiHM), a grassroots, international initiative which encourages, supports, and showcases the underrepresented work of women in the horror industries. 2017 sees WiHM enter its eighth year, so for those wondering if such an initiative … Continue reading