- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: WiHM
I was recently interviewed by Selene MacLeod for Horror Tree, a wonderful resource for authors that provides a wealth of writing advice and industry news. I’ve been subscribing to their weekly newsletter for years, and love getting the latest submission calls … Continue reading
February is Women in Horror Month (WiHM), a grassroots, international initiative which encourages, supports, and showcases the underrepresented work of women in the horror industries. 2017 sees WiHM enter its eighth year, so for those wondering if such an initiative … Continue reading