- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: Tim Winton
Ok, so did a whole bunch of other people, but that’s not important 🙂 On Friday I got to meet one of my literary heroes when Tim Winton came to the Safety Beach Yacht Club on the Mornington Peninsula for … Continue reading