- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: thingsinthewell
‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
Australia’s bushfire crisis has seen people from all over the world rally to the cause in the most generous and creative ways. Whether it’s donating money, time, or resources, people have stepped up, stepped out, doubled down, and dug deep…none … Continue reading →
I’ve had a lot of fun dabbling in drabbles recently. For those unfamiliar with the term, a drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words. No more, no less! Sounds simple in theory, but producing a high impact tale … Continue reading →