- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: The Briars
Last year, one of the sessions I covered at University for my Masters program was Creative Nonfiction. For those not familiar with the term, Sondra Perl and Mimi Schwarz define it best in their book Writing True: Creative Nonfiction is … Continue reading