- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: surf
Books make the ideal Christmas gift. From picture books to biographies, crime thrillers to cook books, there’s a book to appeal to every reader of every age of every taste. Books are economical, educational, and entertaining, and, as Stephen King … Continue reading →