- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
- My story ‘The Pedlar’ included in CSFG’s new anthology, A Hand of Knaves
Tag Archives: spec fic
Last week I was thrilled to receive the cover art and design from IFWG Publishing Australia for my new novel ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’. The illustration and design is by talented UK artist Catherine Archer-Wills. It’s quite a … Continue reading
Edition 30 of respected international speculative fiction eZine SQ Mag went live today. It contains some fantastic book reviews, glorious cover artwork, and eight stories, including one of mine, ‘Casting Nets’. ‘Casting Nets’ tells a tale of forbidden love and … Continue reading