- Book Launch Photos and Frivolity – Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
Tag Archives: somers paper nautilus
Today I was pleased to learn that my story, Hermit 2.0, received a ‘Highly Commended’ in the fiction category of the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 short story competition. The theme for this year’s competition was ‘Shell’. I love using themes … Continue reading →