- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: reading
This week I was thrilled to sign a publishing contract with IFWG Publishing Australia for my middle grade/early teen novel, Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean (scheduled for release in 2018). The fast-paced story combines my love of … Continue reading
This morning I’m blowing a trumpet, loud and proud. It’s not my trumpet to blow, but I have permission to tootle on behalf of my nephew, Conner Forcey. I want to share with you Conner’s effort for an assignment on … Continue reading
Last month our house was robbed. The thief uprooted the pole from my son’s totem tennis in the backyard and used it as a lever to prise open our ensuite window. He then went on a merry spree, looting us … Continue reading