- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: Mornington Peninsula
It’s here and it’s happening! It’s almost time to launch this book baby into the literary world… Surf on in to celebrate the launch of ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’ in the Moorooduc Function Room at Mornington … Continue reading
This week, I received the very exciting news that my little business, StoryCraft Creative Writing Workshops, has been named a finalist in two categories in the Peninsula Business Awards. The Peninsula Business Awards supports and recognises small businesses across the … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the book launch of It’s Your World, the debut young adult novel from Kristy-Lee Swift: fellow member of Peninsula Writers’ Club, talented writer, and all round cool chick. It’s Your World, … Continue reading
Last year, one of the sessions I covered at University for my Masters program was Creative Nonfiction. For those not familiar with the term, Sondra Perl and Mimi Schwarz define it best in their book Writing True: Creative Nonfiction is … Continue reading