- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
- My story ‘The Pedlar’ included in CSFG’s new anthology, A Hand of Knaves
Tag Archives: Mornington Peninsula Writers
It’s here and it’s happening! It’s almost time to launch this book baby into the literary world… Surf on in to celebrate the launch of ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’ in the Moorooduc Function Room at Mornington … Continue reading
Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending the book launch of It’s Your World, the debut young adult novel from Kristy-Lee Swift: fellow member of Peninsula Writers’ Club, talented writer, and all round cool chick. It’s Your World, … Continue reading