- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: lockdown
I love playing around with micro fiction. I’ve been dabbling (and drabbling) in it for years. I enjoy the challenge of telling a story, portraying an emotion, or revealing the briefest snapshot in time, within the tight parameters micro stories … Continue reading →