- Book Launch Photos and Frivolity – Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
Tag Archives: Liz Hicklin
I’ve met many people this year who have enriched my life. One of them is charismatic writer and performance poet, Liz Hicklin, who I met through local writerly circles. Liz recently launched her latest volume of comedic verse Can’t Drive … Continue reading