- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: Liz Hicklin
I’ve met many people this year who have enriched my life. One of them is charismatic writer and performance poet, Liz Hicklin, who I met through local writerly circles. Liz recently launched her latest volume of comedic verse Can’t Drive … Continue reading