- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
- My story ‘The Pedlar’ included in CSFG’s new anthology, A Hand of Knaves
Tag Archives: Literature
Last week I was thrilled to receive the cover art and design from IFWG Publishing Australia for my new novel ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’. The illustration and design is by talented UK artist Catherine Archer-Wills. It’s quite a … Continue reading
I’ve met many people this year who have enriched my life. One of them is charismatic writer and performance poet, Liz Hicklin, who I met through local writerly circles. Liz recently launched her latest volume of comedic verse Can’t Drive … Continue reading