- Book Launch Photos and Frivolity – Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
Tag Archives: Killing it Softly
February is Women in Horror Month (WiHM), a grassroots, international initiative which encourages, supports, and showcases the underrepresented work of women in the horror industries. 2017 sees WiHM enter its eighth year, so for those wondering if such an initiative … Continue reading
I was thrilled to have a reprint of my story Coralesque selected for inclusion in ‘Killing it Softly’ The Best by Women in Horror (Volume 1). Released by Digital Fiction Publishing Corp, the anthology contains 31 tales of horror from … Continue reading