- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: horror writing
At the rate this year is flying, it will soon be Halloween again, which means another great edition of Trickster’s Treats, the annual charity horror anthology of flash and short fiction brought to you by the most un-horrible person in horror, … Continue reading
Last weekend I, along with five other horror / dark fantasy writer buddies, brought the ultimate horror trope to life when our three day writing retreat took us to … a cabin in the woods! Ok, so perhaps it wasn’t … Continue reading
I was recently interviewed by Selene MacLeod for Horror Tree, a wonderful resource for authors that provides a wealth of writing advice and industry news. I’ve been subscribing to their weekly newsletter for years, and love getting the latest submission calls … Continue reading
When OzHorror’s Steve Dillon put the submission call out recently for a new Halloween themed magazine, ‘Trickster’s Treats,’ how could I resist? Everyone knows I love horror as much as I love the challenge of flash fiction, so with only … Continue reading