- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
- My story ‘The Pedlar’ included in CSFG’s new anthology, A Hand of Knaves
Tag Archives: Horror Anthology
So, Happy Hallowe’en everyone! A fitting day to announce the book birth of Killing it Softly 2: The Best by Women in Horror. Hot on the heels of last years highly acclaimed ‘Killing it Softly’ anthology, Digital Fiction present the … Continue reading
February is Women in Horror Month (WiHM), a grassroots, international initiative which encourages, supports, and showcases the underrepresented work of women in the horror industries. 2017 sees WiHM enter its eighth year, so for those wondering if such an initiative … Continue reading
Hell’s Bells, stories of festive fear penned by members of the Australian Horror Writers Association went live this week.
The Christmas-inspired ghostly anthology of flash fiction contains forty works from emerging and established Aussie authors, and includes my nasty little tale The Carol Singer at the Back. Continue reading