- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: Gold Coast
Saturday, 10th May saw the launch of Undertow: Gold Coast Anthology. With the byline “Tales From Outside the Flags,” the anthology is a collection of stories inspired by photographs from ‘Picture Gold Coast’, a compilation managed by the Gold Coast … Continue reading
Two things that are very dear to me: Queensland’s Gold Coast, and a love of writing. In some way both help define broader aspects of who I am. You see, I am a Gold Coast story, even though I now … Continue reading
Yeh, yeh, I do get where Bill was coming from, but with three weeks left until the “big move” I’m allowed to indulge in a little boo hissery! It’s a shame that moving on with the rest of your life … Continue reading