- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: fiction
Issue #9 of Breach is out now. The online magazine that showcases New Zealand and Australian authors and artists, features sci fi, horror and dark fantasy in all its short and twisted forms. Issue #9 features my poem ‘The Middle … Continue reading
You can’t edit what isn’t written. That’s why, this November I’m going down the NaNoWriMo rabbit hole to make some much-needed head way on my latest work in progress. For the uninitiated, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, the annual, … Continue reading
I’m really pleased my first story sale of the year is to the CSFG for their upcoming anthology, A Hand of Knaves. The theme is so much fun! The central premise, as explained by CSFG in their submission call is: “Rogues, thieves, pirates … Continue reading
When OzHorror’s Steve Dillon put the submission call out recently for a new Halloween themed magazine, ‘Trickster’s Treats,’ how could I resist? Everyone knows I love horror as much as I love the challenge of flash fiction, so with only … Continue reading