- Book Launch Photos and Frivolity – Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
- ‘Hermit 2.0’ Highly Commended in the Somers Paper Nautilus 2018 Short Story Competition
- Book Launch – Saturday 16th June
- Cover Reveal for ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’
- StoryCraft a finalist in two categories in the 2018 Peninsula Business Awards!
Tag Archives: CSFG
I’m really pleased my first story sale of the year is to the CSFG for their upcoming anthology, A Hand of Knaves. The theme is so much fun! The central premise, as explained by CSFG in their submission call is: “Rogues, thieves, pirates … Continue reading