- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Ever feel like a duck on a pond? 2019 was my ‘Duck on a Pond’ year…
- New Book Contract Signed with IFWG Publishing Australia
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: book
‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
Australia’s bushfire crisis has seen people from all over the world rally to the cause in the most generous and creative ways. Whether it’s donating money, time, or resources, people have stepped up, stepped out, doubled down, and dug deep…none … Continue reading →
This year I feel like I’ve been the proverbial duck on the pond. On the surface everything has looked pretty calm, but beneath the water my feet have been churning a mile a minute. Like many people, as another a … Continue reading →
Apart from reading short fiction, writing it is one of my greatest joys. For the most part, I write the sort of stories I love to read: Twisty speculative tales that leave the reader feeling enchanted or unsettled. Weird fiction … Continue reading →
On Sunday I had the real pleasure of attending the launch of ‘Beautiful Storm’, a coffee table book capturing the art in nature’s fury, by celebrated Mornington Peninsula-based photographer, Yanni Dellaportas. ‘Beautiful Storm’ is filled with an exclusive collection of … Continue reading →