- Breaking News! Cover Reveal For My Short Story Collection…
- September turned out to be a Horror-bly good month!
- Writers’ Wellbeing: Yoga for Writers with Eloise Greene
- Writers’ Wellbeing: Marianne Ellis from Soul Reflection Coaching: Cultivating & Maintaining Creative Resilience
- Writers’ Wellbeing: Focus on Fitness with Wellness Coach and Exercise Physiologist, Danielle Grant
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: book
Writing is a sedentary pursuit. No matter which way you look at it, the only way to get the job done is to apply the bum glue, sit at your desk, and, well…write. I’m sure we can all relate to … Continue reading →
When the going gets tough, the tough get writing…and reading…and rallying to help in a crisis. The literary community—especially horror writers—are renowned for their generous spirit (see what I did there?) when it comes to charity anthologies by respected publishers … Continue reading →
‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
Australia’s bushfire crisis has seen people from all over the world rally to the cause in the most generous and creative ways. Whether it’s donating money, time, or resources, people have stepped up, stepped out, doubled down, and dug deep…none … Continue reading →
This year I feel like I’ve been the proverbial duck on the pond. On the surface everything has looked pretty calm, but beneath the water my feet have been churning a mile a minute. Like many people, as another a … Continue reading →
Apart from reading short fiction, writing it is one of my greatest joys. For the most part, I write the sort of stories I love to read: Twisty speculative tales that leave the reader feeling enchanted or unsettled. Weird fiction … Continue reading →
On Sunday I had the real pleasure of attending the launch of ‘Beautiful Storm’, a coffee table book capturing the art in nature’s fury, by celebrated Mornington Peninsula-based photographer, Yanni Dellaportas. ‘Beautiful Storm’ is filled with an exclusive collection of … Continue reading →