- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: authors
Last month I was thrilled to learn my poem Local Knowledge had been selected by multi award-winning guest editor, Deb Sheldon, to appear in Issue 14 of Midnight Echo. The theme for Issue 14 is “things are not as they … Continue reading →
I’ve had a lot of fun dabbling in drabbles recently. For those unfamiliar with the term, a drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words. No more, no less! Sounds simple in theory, but producing a high impact tale … Continue reading →
AntipodeanSF, helmed by Ion (Nuke) Newcombe, is an Australian speculative fiction institution. Fueled by Ion’s commitment and devotion to showcase the many diverse voices of the antipodean speculative fiction community, AntiSF, Australia’s longest running speculative fiction magazine, has acted as … Continue reading →
If you’ve been following along for a while, you’ll know every January I give a wrap of books I read in the previous year. Some years the list is extensive; other years embarrassingly short. 2018’s reading list of thirty-one books … Continue reading →