- Isolation Narrations: Thirty 30-word tales from me to you…(and why I love micro fiction).
- Get ‘Infected’ with some great reads for a great cause…
- My Interview With ‘Voices From the Well’
- ‘Burning Love and Bleeding Hearts’ – Charity anthology for Australia’s bushfire relief turning love tropes on their heads.
- What I Read in 2019
- Follow Rebecca Fraser: Writing & Moonlighting on WordPress.com
Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean
Tag Archives: australian authors
I was recently interviewed by the lovely Tabatha Wood for ‘Voices From the Well’, a series of author interviews from the good folk at Things in the Well Publishing. Tabatha asked some great questions. She got me thinking about the … Continue reading →
Better late than never! At the start of every January I give a wrap of books I read in the previous year. Some years the list is extensive; other years embarrassingly short. 2019’s reading list of twenty-six books falls short … Continue reading →
Books make the ideal Christmas gift. From picture books to biographies, crime thrillers to cook books, there’s a book to appeal to every reader of every age of every taste. Books are economical, educational, and entertaining, and, as Stephen King … Continue reading →
On Saturday 16th June, my junior teen fantasy adventure ‘Curtis Creed and the Lore of the Ocean’ was officially launched to a full house at Mornington Library. It was wonderful to have so many family, friends, StoryCraft Creative Writing Workshop … Continue reading →